This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Balloon Fiesta

What a nice weekend we had at the Bristol Balloon fiesta with the Camping and Caravanning Club DA meet. Nice to see the balloons going up at 6am in the morning we actually watched from our beds, its a shame the odd shaped ones didn't get in the air but we did see them blown up and tethered, one was a massive motorbike with rider it was absolutely enormous, makes you wonder how they begin to make it.

Nice to see Patriscott and Dolly, did you manage to get into Bristol after we saw you? Have a good holiday for the rest of the week.

We also met Ecobehzig. We hope you are feeling better as you didn't look at all well, sorry we didn't get to meet your lady friend but we decided to go home when the weather took a turn for the worse on Saturday. We left a forum sticker for you with your neighbours in the Mezan as you were out, we also left them one and they seemed interested so hopefully they may be coming on the forum to join us.

I've got a video and some pictures to post when I can get round to it.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can now view the video of the Balloon Fiesta on our Youtube channel:

BRISTOL BALLOON FIESTA
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham,

Looks like a very good event. I liked the motor bike balloon too. And I loved the sunrise picture. We're not often up to see it for real!
      Mary
      :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X