This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a first?

On the campsite at Rothiemurchus, look at top left hand corner of back screen (Sorry about the size, can't get them all to downsize)

Closer

Lurcher spotted this chap thru the windscreen

Sorry, What am I looking at

Comment

Come on Dolly! The sticker in the window.

Well done BiscuitTin, yes it is probably a first we haven't even got one in yet!

MartinW may have one in his van as he helped Pauline make them.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Dolly

It's me and Sylvia,
        was nice to meet you and Pam. Weather was poor wasn't it? We were going to come and visit you both but I couldn't walk far.

Hope to be going to minehead roma thingy soon, as long as I'm able.

Comment

Originally posted by ecobezhig View Post
          Hi Dolly

It's me and Sylvia,
          was nice to meet you and Pam. Weather was poor wasn't it? We were going to come and visit you both but I couldn't walk far.

Hope to be going to minehead roma thingy soon, as long as I'm able.
          I will be there! I look forward to meeting you.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I like that new logo, its perfick! I was thinking, would you be able to put a pdf version somewhere on the forum or main website for us to download our own copy?? That way we can resize it to our liking, print and laminate etc and even make our own calling cards if people so wish, without putting you to the trouble and expense of posting out copies??
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
              I like that new logo, its perfick! I was thinking, would you be able to put a pdf version somewhere on the forum or main website for us to download our own copy?? That way we can resize it to our liking, print and laminate etc and even make our own calling cards if people so wish, without putting you to the trouble and expense of posting out copies??
              Great stuff, we'll put it on our to do list and let you know Glen.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Great stuff, we'll put it on our to do list and let you know Glen.

Delegate it to the new mod!!!
                Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Delegate it to the new mod!!!
                  Brilliant, why didn't I think of that.
                  Graham

Comment

Great idea Glen and here it is as promised in a new thread rather than hijack Biscuitins thread:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=9516

and well done BiscuitTin, most likely a first

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      Come on Dolly! The sticker in the window.

Well done BiscuitTin, yes it is probably a first we haven't even got one in yet!

MartinW may have one in his van as he helped Pauline make them.
                      Doh! I can see that but it was the last picture I couldn't make out

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                        Doh! I can see that but it was the last picture I couldn't make out

The "chap" in the pic is a red squirrel, running around the campsite, spotted by my lurcher as we sat in the van. Aviemore is a good place to go if you like spotting birds and red squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitTin View Post

The "chap" in the pic is a red squirrel, running around the campsite, spotted by my lurcher as we sat in the van. Aviemore is a good place to go if you like spotting birds and red squirrel.
                          Thank goodness for that, I thought it was one of those 3 foot long rats that have been in the news!

Comment

I stayed at Rothiemurchus last year.It's a lovely area.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post
                              Thank goodness for that, I thought it was one of those 3 foot long rats that have been in the news!
                              Well these are the ones with protected status Although my lurcher is a good rodent spotter as well, it's just I have to be on my guard for any type of "prey" crossing our path, or chaos may well ensue.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X