This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video review Lockside - Ripon

Well I have finally got round to uploading my video review of the Lockside Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site near Ripon. There are a few mistakes as you will see (it's not easy being a film director ) and I was stopped and asked by one of the owners what I was doing half way through the video, I stopped videoing to explain, I wish I'd have left it running now it probably would have been quite funny.

Anyway if you are interested you can view it here: LOCKSIDE VIDEO REVIEW
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Well I have finally got round to uploading my video review of the Lockside Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site near Ripon. There are a few mistakes as you will see (it's not easy being a film director ) and I was stopped and asked by one of the owners what I was doing half way through the video, I stopped videoing to explain, I wish I'd have left it running now it probably would have been quite funny.

Anyway if you are interested you can view it here: LOCKSIDE VIDEO REVIEW
    Hi Graham,
    Those Electricity cards are very similar to the ones used on British Waterways. Those you can put in the machine to get electricity and in shower facilities etc., but if (say) you only want it for a short period you can remove the card and save the credit for another time. Are you sure that you cannot do that there?
    The BW ones can also be re-used on any machine on the system until the credit runs out. Of course I imagine these cards are dedicated to the one site.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

No I don't think the card saved your credit, you had to push it in then the ehu meter showed how much credit you had and the card was obsolete. Dancer may know better but that's how I understood it.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X