This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest for a camper van

I thought I had sold a house... thought at last can do the irresponsible but wonderful think of buying my first camper van. Contracts poised to exchange... then wham at the last moment the buyer announced their money abroad could not be accessed for another 3 years and had to withdraw. Very apologetic but have to withdraw. Other interested couple who put in an identical offer did not reply when recontacted.

Depression..... because after being sure there would be some sort of hitch it seemed like it was going to go through.

Today..... Other interested partiers came back.... explained they had been on their honeymoon.... ALSO original buyers come back to say they have now raised a mortgage can they come back??!!

What a roller coaster!!

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
    I thought I had sold a house... thought at last can do the irresponsible but wonderful think of buying my first camper van. Contracts poised to exchange... then wham at the last moment the buyer announced their money abroad could not be accessed for another 3 years and had to withdraw. Very apologetic but have to withdraw. Other interested couple who put in an identical offer did not reply when recontacted.

Depression..... because after being sure there would be some sort of hitch it seemed like it was going to go through.

Today..... Other interested partiers came back.... explained they had been on their honeymoon.... ALSO original buyers come back to say they have now raised a mortgage can they come back??!!

What a roller coaster!!
    you poor thing! what a nightmare! but it will sell and you will get what you want/need. Got my fingers crossed for you. best of luck.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Oh I don't envy you one little bit!

I hope all goes well with the sale and it's SOON!

Do you still have your Dandy, Sue?

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X