This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manor Bungalow CL

I've done a video review of the Manor Bungalow CL in Lincolnshire. We visited this weekend and can highly recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKIpp3DxYp4
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I can certainly verify Graham's comments about this site. The chickens are very friendly and will hop into your van given half a chance and one flew up and tried to snatch a piece of cake out of my hand!

Gibraltar Point is actually Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust, not RSPB, but still a super place for birdwatching.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Thanks for that, superb! I'm going to a Halloween party at the Parrot Zoo next month and was wondering where to stay! Do you happen to know how far it is from the site? Is it walking distance or would I need to get a taxi?

Jane

Comment

Originally posted by wendy View Post
        Gibraltar Point is actually Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust, not RSPB, but still a super place for birdwatching.

Thanks for that correction Wendy, Pauline pointed that out when she saw the video.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Janeyjane View Post
          Hi

Thanks for that, superb! I'm going to a Halloween party at the Parrot Zoo next month and was wondering where to stay! Do you happen to know how far it is from the site? Is it walking distance or would I need to get a taxi?

Jane
          I would say you could walk but the lanes would be dark at night with no street lights and probably a bit scary, especially on Halloween.

Here is the manor bungalow website if you want any more information. http://www.manorbungalow.co.uk/
          Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X