This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for site - west of London

My meandering route to the meet at Polstead by Friday sees me leaving the C&CC site at Cheddar on Thursday morning, so I'm looking for a place to stay Thursday night west of London, before I probably head around north of the capital and onto Polstead.

Anybody recommend a nice place to stay? EHU not necessary, but I will need toilet/shower facilities.
    Neil

Hi there,

I have not stayed ay any of these but there are a few along the Thames and here is a link to them. Lovely area and just off the M4 so easy to access the 'wonderful' M25 - it must be 'wonderfu'l as so many people use it all the time and every day!!!

http://********************/sites/townlisting.asp?town=Henley%20On%20Thames

See you on the M25 on Friday morning maybe, as we both wend our way to Polstead from West and North London.

Comment

Here are some more or maybe the same!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=campsites+near+reading&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial&client=firefox-a

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
        I have not stayed ay any of these but there are a few along the Thames and here is a link to them. Lovely area and just off the M4 so easy to access the 'wonderful' M25 - it must be 'wonderfu'l as so many people use it all the time and every day!!!
        Thank you!

See you on the M25 on Friday morning maybe, as we both wend our way to Polstead from West and North London.
        Yes...let's hope we're moving at the time and not doing a good impression of a car park
        Neil

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X