Motorhome Brockerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorhome Brockerage

Does anyone have any thoughts on motorhome brokerage, i have been looking into it and it all seems like an excellent way of selling your van, they come to your house taken photos, advertise it for you, accompany the viewer and deal with the money and you dont release your van until the money in your account. You agree a price that you will accept at the start of the process and they put commission on top, if the price is negotated down that comes from their commision and you still get the agreed amount...they offer the buyer finance and part ex - as you may have seen i am thinking of downsizing and thought this could be a safe option for me as it does worry me about people coming to the house that i dont know and the cash transaction.. the broker that i am looking at is the Motorhome depot.. look forward to your views.. are there any pitfalls, has anyone done this.

Thanks Bridget

I don't know much about Motorhome Depot except to say I was surprised when they asked to advertise a Mezan on our site a couple of months ago, they've got a massive website and the thought that they wanted to advertise on Small Motorhome suggests that they thought our target audience was better for smaller vans.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Someone I know recently sold their vw camper through Motorhome Depot and they were delighted with the whole process. They had been trying to sell the van privately - it went within a few days after Motorhome Depot advertised it. All the pressure of selling was taken off their shoulders.
      Claire

Comment