Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campervan converters in that London?

Hi all

I've done a forum search but couldn't find anything so apologies if this has been asked before, but are there any companies doing campervan conversions in that London?

The nearest I can find (by Googling) are in Kent and Surrey.

I don't need a full rebuild, just a few modifications to my Citroën C15 conversion.

Cheers!

..........surely you mean that there Lunnun, don't 'ee ?

Comment

Originally posted by rugmike View Post
      ..........surely you mean that there Lunnun, don't 'ee ?
      You've got to be careful in that London.

Comment

If you can't find a campervan converter, you could go for the particular trade you need - e.g. an auto electrican, a cabinet maker, an upholsterer or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
          If you can't find a campervan converter, you could go for the particular trade you need - e.g. an auto electrican, a cabinet maker, an upholsterer or whatever.
          That's an idea, thanks. :-)

You'd think there'd be somewhere in that London though.

Comment

Chapel Motorhomes is in Eastbourne not London but not a million miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi,

There might be problems for converters working within the LEZ (older diesel powered vans).

Camper vans are probably something than buyers will be prepared to travel too to buy. That could mean that it is not viable to base such a business in a "high rent" area.

Somebody said on the radio (albeit many years ago) that a commercial property costing £1,000,000 in London would cost about £15,000 in West Wales. Sort of concentrates a Bean-counter's mind.

Comment