This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late season camping

I have recently returned from a short break at Damage Barton Club site near Mortehoe in Devon. It was a last minute decision after unsuccessfully trying to use some 95p per day newspaper camping vouchers. They seem to have been rather hit or miss , some sites only accepted tents others were closed early etc etc. Has anyone else used these tokens?
    Having said that it was my first visit to Damage and I was very impressed bythe site and its owners and shall certainly return. Interesting as it is for CC and CCC members only!
    Initially had reservations about camping in not very good weather but was a real treat. Walking Woolacombe beach during the day and cosy in my Roma at night. Good to go with some friends though I dont think I enjoy lone camping after the clocks go back!

Lizzie

We went to Damage Barton in June and we loved it. See our video review:

DAMAGE BARTON

We would definitely go back, it was a very spacious site with lots of room on your pitch and the weather was fabulous.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X