Campervan Project Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tinker,
    I'm happy to fill in your survey but am a little unsure of your meaning/interpretation on a couple of things.

Do you prefer camper conversions or pre-built campers?

Camper conversions

Pre-built campers

Do you mean ready converted vans by a known company versus a self built van or custom build van?

Pre-built vans can be on panel vans often called camper conversions or could be a coach built van which usually has more 'home comforts'.

What do you use your camper for?

Holidays

Travelling

Work-related

How are you differentiating between holidays and travelling?
    Often with campervans, a holiday may be taken in one or two locations, but can also be travelling around with a night or two in many locations, but could still be called a holiday.

I hope this isn't too pedantic, but I would like to answer your questions accurately so you get the most from your project.
    If you have no experience of campervans, then you wouldn't know the 'jargon' so I hope you find this helpful rather than critical.

Julie

Comment

Also done and good luck. Perhaps one day we'll all benefit from a better designed van :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JazziJ View Post
        Hi Tinker,
        I'm happy to fill in your survey but am a little unsure of your meaning/interpretation on a couple of things.

Do you prefer camper conversions or pre-built campers?

Camper conversions

Pre-built campers

Do you mean ready converted vans by a known company versus a self built van or custom build van?

Pre-built vans can be on panel vans often called camper conversions or could be a coach built van which usually has more 'home comforts'.

What do you use your camper for?

Holidays

Travelling

Work-related

How are you differentiating between holidays and travelling?
        Often with campervans, a holiday may be taken in one or two locations, but can also be travelling around with a night or two in many locations, but could still be called a holiday.

I hope this isn't too pedantic, but I would like to answer your questions accurately so you get the most from your project.
        If you have no experience of campervans, then you wouldn't know the 'jargon' so I hope you find this helpful rather than critical.

Julie
        by conversions, I mean kits to turn a normal vehicle into a campervan. For example, turning a VW T4 into a camper.

I am differentiating between travelling and holidays as travelling is gettig from one place to another where you may need sleep and actually going to a holiday destination.

thanks for filling you for filling out my survey

Comment

Thanks for the explanation TinkerAnd Solder.

Have completed the survey.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Survey now completed.

Julie

Comment