As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

external screening

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

external screening

is it possible to fit silverscreens externally to all glass on ford tourneo connect lwb?
    Last edited by doug harding; 09-02-2011, 18:25.

Originally posted by doug harding View Post
    is it possible to fit silverscreens externally to all glass on ford tourneo connect lwb?
    I suggest you contact - silverscreens.co.uk - and talk to them,or,
    do as Riosromahome did and buy a car cover and adapt it.
    good luck.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I bought one of these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

As Ian suggest, your best bet is to contact the various companies, as well as silverscreens there is silver products and taylormade. Having said that, we contacted all 3 companies when we owned a toyota hilux based camper and none of them could help us with an external screen. Just remembered there is also vancomfort. You could also look at a universal screen like this one.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
          As Ian suggest, your best bet is to contact the various companies, as well as silverscreens there is silver products and taylormade. Having said that, we contacted all 3 companies when we owned a toyota hilux based camper and none of them could help us with an external screen.
          I've had the same problem with my Doblo...I can still remember the look of disappointment, and sigh, from the bloke at the stand (I think it was Taylormade) at Malvern when I told him the model of van I had
          Neil

Comment

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but don't Silverscreens do made to measure?
            Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by jessiem View Post
              Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but don't Silverscreens do made to measure?
              I'm pretty certain I phoned them when we had the Toyota and the answer was, no!! It was probably 2 years ago so things may have changed
              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                I'm pretty certain I phoned them when we had the Toyota and the answer was, no!! It was probably 2 years ago so things may have changed
                When we were looking for an external screen I thought I read it somewhere on their site, But, the only way to find out is to telephone or mail them to see if they could help in any way. Can only be yes or no!!
                Jessie

Comment

external screens

thanks to everyone. we have decided to go with caranex as seem unusual if a tad expensive.

Comment

external screens

sorry. too early in morning. meant to say .ordering silver screen in conjuction with awning.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X