As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

Help! can any one tell me if there is a all-year-round touring caravan site in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire,

I've only ever used the cc site which closes in the winter
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by seagrub View Post
      Help! can any one tell me if there is a all-year-round touring caravan site in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire,
      Hello Seagrub,
      The Boroughbridge Camping and caravan site,just north of Knaresborough is open all year.Its a main club site so has electric hookups,hardstanding if you want(good idea this time of year) decent loos and showers.
      That should do it.
      I was fascinated to read the history of your light aircraft carrier,you signed your name with...com. What does that signify please?
      Have a good time in knaresborough.

Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Carrier info.

Thanks for the info Ian, I know the area of the site you mention, very nice, it is a bit far out for what I want to do realy, but a good idea, I am after a site close to Harrogate, to visit a sick relative.
        Re HMS CENTUAR. com., I put that as short for 'Commission' i.e. in layman terms. length of time for service at sea before a ship 'De-commissions' when it returns to home port for change of crew etc., Commissions in my day lasted around two years. Sidney Bridge (Aoz) 1959
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by seagrub View Post
          Thanks for the info Ian, I know the area of the site you mention, very nice, it is a bit far out for what I want to do realy, but a good idea, I am after a site close to Harrogate, to visit a sick relative.
          Re HMS CENTUAR. com., I put that as short for 'Commission' i.e. in layman terms. length of time for service at sea before a ship 'De-commissions' when it returns to home port for change of crew etc., Commissions in my day lasted around two years. Sidney Bridge (Aoz) 1959
          Shaws trailer Park at harrogate is open.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X