This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vodaphone problems

Several of us had problems at Kingsbury and could not get a connection with our Vodaphone Dongles,on getting back to London I found the problem persisted in an area I knew had excellant coverage,so I phoned Vodaphone and was told:
    "We have updated our transmission bundle" ???? "you need to delete all the vodaphone programmes on your computer and reinstall from the dongle and it will accept the update"
    So I did and it is working again.
    Thought you might want to know.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Thanks for telling us that Ian, we'll give it a try.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

My son couldn't connect on his mobile phone last Friday either - that's also Vodaphone/Orange. He called the helpline as was told that they were having a problem with the mast in our area but that it would soon be up and running again. No idea whether he now has a signal, but seeing as he hasn't been here using the home phone, I assume its all now ok again.

Comment

Ta, will try ours and see if it's affected too.
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

After reading this I tried mine today - worked normally!!

Mine is one of the older "no time limit" ones.

Mike

Comment

Yes so is mine, but apart from being a little slower than normal (perhaps?) it seems fine.

Comment

I have one of the "old" ones. It worked fine at Kingsbury off one of the right hand ports, but wouldn't work off the left hand one I normally use. It did say signal was very low, though.

Next time I'm using it I'll try re-installing, thanks for the tip Ian.

PS Do you know who I am yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                I have one of the "old" ones. It worked fine at Kingsbury off one of the right hand ports, but wouldn't work off the left hand one I normally use. It did say signal was very low, though.

Next time I'm using it I'll try re-installing, thanks for the tip Ian.

PS Do you know who I am yet?
                not a clue Gladys! I will try to do better.
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X