This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Mirror Vouchers

If anyone is interested , the Daily Mirror is printing vouchers from tomorrow to collect , for cheap camping. It seems to be at camp site so it may be worth a look.

Got the Sunday Mirror & our first voucher. It works like this. You have one voucher for each night you want to camp for 95p. It is available on stays from Tuesday March 2 until May 31st, then Sept 1st until Wed Nov 30th. You choose your campsite from www.mirror.co.uk/camping . You will need 1 differently numbered voucher for each night you book, up to a max of 7 nights. Full details can be found on Mirror web site. We will certainly be taking advantage of this offer.

Comment

Sometimes the T&C for these sorts of offers outweigh the cost savings, but this one looks pretty good if you know the site is OK.

I see the Trumpet Inn near Ledbury (where I got stuck in the field on my 2nd ever trip in the van ) is one of the sites. Nice food (a bit expensive) and pleasant staff (I would say that...they pushed me out of the mud ). The toilet/shower facilities were basic but OK.

Worth mentioning that there are minimum stays for some of the sites doing the offer, e.g. the Trumpet is 2 days minimum, so you have to use 2 of your 95p vouchers or one + full price.
      Neil

Comment

Still a good offer though. We have 3 vouchers so far. That means we can get away for a few nights at very small cost. I got the "Pull out" today with all T&C and there doesnt seem to be many. It will be a good opportunity to visit family in far flung places , like Sussex, Kent. Anything to save a few pennies now I am an unemployed person. Of course , the 1p off the fuel is going to be a tremendous saving.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X