This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-O-M Reciprocal Health Ageement news

Just did a search on this subject, following the outdated article I posted earlier - seems the status quo has now been agreed, and all are once again covered.

http://www.gov.im/dhss/reciprocal_agreement/

Mike

That's good to hear and I should think so too!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      That's good to hear and I should think so too!
      The I.O.M. is one of my favourite places. So much variety in scenery, history and (my favourite) historical engineering.
      But don't get too excited jayjay CARAVANS ARE PROHIBITED. Goodness knows why, because last time there I saw motorhomes galore which could have accomodated my Romini three times over.
      Still it's a wonderful place for motorcycling at any time. With the result that my visits are on two wheels.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

i was told ages ago that you have to apply for a permit for a towed caravan,but the two main clubs,C&CC/C.C will organise everything for you,probably for a price.I think I have remembered this right but it was a while ago.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          i was told ages ago that you have to apply for a permit for a towed caravan,but the two main clubs,C&CC/C.C will organise everything for you,probably for a price.I think I have remembered this right but it was a while ago.
          I hope you are right Ian. It opens up a new window.
          My statement is based on what I was told by an I.O.M. taxi driver many years ago.
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X