GCSE GRAPHICS: Stakeholder Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GCSE GRAPHICS: Stakeholder Survey

Edit to remove survey at Rebecca's request.
    Small Motorhome - Website and Forum for all types of camping unit

Your question 'How do you choose to travel on most occasions to the site (where you’ll camp)? does not have a campervan / motorhome option.

Consider who you are asking to complete your questionnaire. Members of this forum mostly own campervans, motorhomes, caravans, trailer tents or ordinary tents.
    Last edited by NomadSue; 25-10-2017, 15:52.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Also - Where do you use your camp chairs? - I use mine often at most of the options given but it will only allow one choice.

Comment

I am really sorry for this for placing survey in the wrong forum, I am unsure how to get rid of this thread. May someone tell me how to remove this please?
        Thank you

Comment

I am really sorry for posting my survey on the wrong forum, can someone tell me how to remove this, please. Thank you so much.

Comment

I question the usefullness of the data in that survey, having just completed it, seems a waste of time for participants AND the person doing the survey....

sorry if that comes across too harsh....

Comment

I am really sorry for this, but is there anyway I can remove my post please.

Comment

Rebecca you definitely should include Motorhome / Campervan as means of travel. Also a towing caravan and Trailer tent options.
                Under where used I think you need an inside awning option.
                Maybe a little more research into camping before designing your survey. I think you will find the most camping days per person per year, are by over 65s. The largest group who own and use Camper vans / Motorhomes and caravans are in an age group 55 plus.

Maybe you should look for a difference in behaviour (attitude to equipment) between people who camp for leisure or in association with other leisure activities (hill walking, climbing etc) CAMPERS: and those who camp for convenience at events FESTIVAL GOERS
                I think you may find CAMPERS buy equipment by quality - FESTIVAL GOERS by price - cheapest.

Comment

Hi, I am really sorry but is there any way I can delete my post, please
                  Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca2709 View Post
                    I am really sorry for this, but is there anyway I can remove my post please.
                    Hi Rebecca. We can delete your post if you wish but people are happy to help with your survey, they were just offering suggestions to improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by NiedrigerIQ View Post
                      I question the usefullness of the data in that survey, having just completed it, seems a waste of time for participants AND the person doing the survey....

Well Rebecca is a GCSE student (a UK qualification) which means she is quite young so obviously the questions might not be what you would enter

Comment

Originally posted by NiedrigerIQ View Post

Yes I do think you are being a bit harsh, this is a young girl doing GCSE Project perhaps a bit of encouragement would be nice.

Good luck with the survey and your GCSE’s Rebecca.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post

Hi Rebecca. We can delete your post if you wish but people are happy to help with your survey, they were just offering suggestions to improve it.
                          That would be ever so grateful of you Pauline, I do understand that people are trying to help me go in the right direction but then again I do understand that this is the wrong type of forum to post this kind of survey on. I am really sorry for the inconvenience cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post

Yes I do think you are being a bit harsh, this is a young girl doing GCSE Project perhaps a bit of encouragement would be nice.

Good luck with the survey and your GCSE’s Rebecca.
                            Thank you so much for your wishes, Graham
                            It's ever so kind of you

Comment

Rebecca, what I wrote was meant as some constructive ideas. Not as a put down I do not think Sue or Caz were putting you down.
                              Don't give up it is a good idea but needs tuning.
                              Jon

Comment