As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Bien Assise

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Bien Assise

Does anyone know how I should to go about booking a couple of night at Bien Assise for 3 motorhomes, using Camping ACSI discount cards? I've had a look at the booking form on their website, but it looks a bit daunting and I'm not sure where to start I did wonder whether we needed to book at all as it will be low season (beginning of June), but I know it is a popular site.
    Last edited by VonUK; 14-05-2011, 15:48.

I wondered whether you would need to book at all in early June but if you want to make sure why not phone them, we have been before and they speak good English.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      I wondered whether you would need to book at all in early June but if you want to make sure why not phone them, we have been before and they speak good English.
      I was rather hoping you or Tony might say that! If I start to get over anxious, I'll give them a ring. Graham, where do you stay the night before the ferry crossing? I think I remember you mentioning Marine Parade, and I've also heard of a stopover at St Margarets bay, but I've no idea how busy they are likely to be

Comment

Originally posted by VonUK View Post
        I was rather hoping you or Tony might say that! If I start to get over anxious, I'll give them a ring. Graham, where do you stay the night before the ferry crossing? I think I remember you mentioning Marine Parade, and I've also heard of a stopover at St Margarets bay, but I've no idea how busy they are likely to be
        Whenever we have gone we get an afternoon crossing so drive down straight from home.

I have heard other folk mention Marine Parade.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Yvonne

I don't think sites usually accept bookings with ACSI card, however we have never had a problem getting into one in June. There are always plenty of decent alternative sites close by, like Chateau De Ganspette at Eperleques or Les Pommiers de Trois Pays at Licques. Check out for dogs.
          As you know we live close enough to Dover, so we don't do the overnights. Marine Parade Dover is very limited for Motorhome parking, a couple of cars and caravans and it's almost full, most of Marine Parade is now for cars and motorcycles only. Seen loads of vans parking illegally.

The guy in the picture is definitely overhanging a car bay.
          Despite saying Waterloo Crescent it is at the other end of Marine Parade.

You could use Canterbury Park and Ride facility, visiting the City during your stay if you want, overnighting allowed.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/module...ults&csid=4695

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/fo...662&mid=211913

Never used it, so can't comment on it.

Tony Anchorman
          Attached Files
          Last edited by anchorman; 15-05-2011, 09:03.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X