This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wind shelter

At the recent Moreton in Marsh rally,various peeps were asking what the best wind shelter is,this Bank holiday gales proved that I have found the best.It is high,strong,and works beautifully.
    Wish you were all here.
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
    At the recent Moreton in Marsh rally,various peeps were asking what the best wind shelter is,this Bank holiday gales proved that I have found the best.It is high,strong,and works beautifully.
    Wish you were all here.
    Ian
    Blends in well with the scenery too And probably comes with free wildlife.
    Neil

Comment

Your quite right Ian. We scooted into Jayjay.s pitch after she had left & had a really nice peaceful night tucked in next to the trees.

Comment

Effective but a bit difficult to pack!!

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
          Your quite right Ian. We scooted into Jayjay.s pitch after she had left & had a really nice peaceful night tucked in next to the trees.
          Bet those ruddy pigeons woke you up at dawn though!!

I like to find somewhere at the side of an open field so there's a bit of shelter from the wind though. It does make a difference.

Comment

We eventually found a similar pitch when camping at Rosemarkie on the Black Isle last weekend - it was either that or be blown over! (The more exposed of the two sites there had seaweed being blown over the site from the beach)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X