This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Kewstoke near Weston

Having a lovely time! Staying at Sand Farm, Kewstoke just outside Weston-Super-Mare. Caught the open top bus into Weston today. Brilliant sunshine. This is the sunset on the beach tonight. More later, off to enjoy a glass of wine in the cool of the evening

Mary, John and FloraDora
    Mary

What lovely views... beautiful

Comment

Raise a glass for me.Weston holds a special place in my memory. thats a great photo.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Gosh, you've managed to get a photo with the tide in!! I've been there when you couldn't even see the sea the tide was so far out. It's a lovely photo with the sun shining on the water.

Di [A]

Comment

paddled from wales to weston a couple years back and Iwe were met by mud and mud.

Comment

High tide is 9am and 9pm at the moment - blink and you miss it. Makes you go a little mad - singing, dancing, leaping, splashing etc. when the sea does actually arrive somewhere near the shore. Looks as though the weather is turning, time to head home tomorrow.
            Mary

Comment

It looks lovely! I don't think I've ever been there, so one to put on the list for a future visit!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X