As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 'key' question

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mari2chris
    replied
    Yep that's definately the one!:so happy:

Leave a comment:

• AGING HIPPY
    replied
    http://www.cardilocks.co.uk/ ther you go is that the one two sec found it for i hope

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    Success!!!:so happy:
    The mobile key cutter has moved away but I found a brilliant shop in Cardigan called Cardi Locks. The man was wonderful! He cut replacement keys and made sure they fitted and worked properly. Didn't get his name but I'd recommend him any day.
    Left him sorting out a little old lady who'd locked herself out of her house He knew her well as he called her by name. Great service!

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    Thanks Tony,
    Just remembered - there's a mobile key cutter in a village a few miles away. I'll try him if I can catch him at home.

Leave a comment:

• alive23512
    replied
    Hi Maria.
    I know your problem
    The best place for getting keys cut round here is a ''every Friday'' market stall in a small village. Quite a long time since I have been but in the past they have never failed me. Keep trying and good luck.

Tony.

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    replied
    A 'key' question

Thanks for that, Twolitre.
    It was Ant who sold me the vehicle and he didn't seem to think I'd have much trouble getting the keys copied.
    I've obviously not looked in the right places. I'll keep searching - in the meantime, the set of keys I have will stayed chained to my belt!!

Leave a comment:

• Twolitre
    replied
    Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
    Hi everybody
    Just bought a C15 Romahome and unfortunately there is only one set of keys with it. I've managed to get spare keys cut for ignition, front doors and fuel filler cap but have had no luck with the key for the water filler cap and the key for the camper rear door and lockers. Have tried my local motorhome/caravan dealer without success.
    Has anyone any ideas or suggestions??
    All will be gratefully received and hopefully acted upon
    Maria
    There are so many different profiles for keys and most key cutters naturally concentrate on the more common ones.
    I have for years tried to get a spare key cut for the glove box on my car. Last year I happened to notice that a key-cutting shop had far more blanks on display than most and I successfully enquired.
    Don't give up hope, but if you can find the name of the lockmaker an internet search might produce results.
    Alternatively, Ant might be able to supply the information. Worth a question anyway.
    Jim.

Leave a comment:

• mari2chris
    started a topic A 'key' question

A 'key' question

Hi everybody
    Just bought a C15 Romahome and unfortunately there is only one set of keys with it. I've managed to get spare keys cut for ignition, front doors and fuel filler cap but have had no luck with the key for the water filler cap and the key for the camper rear door and lockers. Have tried my local motorhome/caravan dealer without success.
    Has anyone any ideas or suggestions??
    All will be gratefully received and hopefully acted upon
    Maria

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X