X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinkletoes & Songbird, command hooks

Hi there Twinkletoes and Songbird.

I really liked the way you used your hooks to secure your teacloths in your camper. I just wondered if you could post me a photo of the arrangement so I can get it JUST right? Do not know if this is possible for you or not but thought I would ask.

Secondly thought would use the command hooks people are raving about because they look like and excellent idea as they are designed to come off without damaging the camper.

Thanks

command hooks

Are these the hooks that someone on this site recommended to use for the fire blanket? ie to hook it over the little 'rail / shelf' inside the can. Have been wondering where to buy them from.

Sounds a good ide to use them for tea towels as well.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Yes twinkletoes and songbird had a very sensible arrangement in there motorhome using four hooks... They kindly showed me around their camper. Because of the curved arrangement of the walls you need to have an arrangment to hold the towels neatly back on the wall... So you have two hooks to hold the tea towels then two more hooks a little wider appart half way down to hold a peice of elastic to hold the tea towels in and prevent them swinging around in mid air.... Cannot remember exactly how they had it and hoping they might see this post.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
        Are these the hooks that someone on this site recommended to use for the fire blanket? ie to hook it over the little 'rail / shelf' inside the can. Have been wondering where to buy them from.

Sounds a good ide to use them for tea towels as well.
        Hi NomadSue.

Yes, we use them for our fire blanket and a CO monitor too. Worked OK so far, although clearly you have to take them down while on the move.

We got them in B&Q, and I've since seen them in Homebase and a large Tesco.

Geoff
        Geoff

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X