As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves #1 - Car Park Signs

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Peeves #1 - Car Park Signs

Why can't town councils mark their car parking signs in some way to distinguish between height restricted ones and unrestricted? A week or so ago in Aylesbury we followed the signs to a car park and were funnelled into the entrance to a multi-storey too low for our R20 Hytop. No exit route other than an awkward and frustrating 5 point turn close to the barriers, much to the annoyance of people trying to enter and exit the car park.

We know we are a high vehicle and have to find appropriate parking, but some clue to which car parks are appropriate might be a help.

easy to do just put red border round p signs or do it your self find some red circles and apply one in the corner so at least all on here know lol hasnt got to be that big only tiny lol or the could just use redfull stop for height restricted

Comment

Brian, I know exactly what you mean it is very frustrating when you follow car park signs for a long way only to find there is a height barrier.

I'm sure the council's could find some way of marking the signs to show which have height barriers and which don't.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It happened to us once, when we were towing a caravan somewhere in Wales. Exactly the same thing, no indication beforehand that there was a barrier AND it was a supermarket, which are always OK (after all, they don't want to lose any potential custom, do they). It was a narrow, one way road to the car park and I had to somehow try and turn the blasted thing round in a really limited space with a lot of irate men telling me how I SHOULD be doing it! I am usually very calm, but on that occasion ...!!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X