This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big trip ?

I'm planning a BIG TRIP in my R20. I intend to drive for about 4 hours a day, with a days rest twice during a two week period. I want to visit certain places I have as yet not been to. I see it as my last jaunt in my much loved Romahome. The journey will take in the west coast of the country from Scotland to Cornwall.

My question is it possible to book one night stops at touring sites without too much trouble. Our trip will probably take place next May/June ish.
    Last edited by Tentpeg; 03-08-2011, 06:19.
    Alan

long tour

Hi. Tour sounds fun. I wonder if it would help to consider joining Britstops -lists places where one could park for free...perhaps purchasing food etc from their shops / bar.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi Alan, some trip, brilliant, I don't think you will have any problems with one night stop overs during the week, Friday through Sunday maybe not in many sites, CL's should be no trouble, best of luck, let us know how the trip goes. Safe journey
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

If you are happy with no facilities I am sure you will be fine. I went to Oxford last weekend to meet a friend and found a temp holiday site with the C&CC with a tap for £7.00, Sat school holidays. No problem. Worth belonging to a club for this one.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X