X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite Square Question/Problem

Hello everyone.
    We are now the proud owners of a brand new Movelite Square awning and we are really pleased with it. One thing is troubling us, however, and that is the big door with the zip all round that is nearest to the van. It looks as though it should zip out completely, but doesn't, and we can't see how to tie it back either. Any help/advice please?

Hi Dolly

We zip ours right back and it tucks into a pocket at the side, if that makes sense.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      Hi Dolly

We zip ours right back and it tucks into a pocket at the side, if that makes sense.
      Hi Graham

Does it not zip right out, then?
      Yes, it does make sense, I know the pocket that you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
        Hi Graham

Does it not zip right out, then?
        I don't think so but to be honest I don't know, I've never tried, I just zip it right back and tuck it in the pocket.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham!!

Comment

Hi Dolly,
            I'm sure mine does come out completely, .... I will be going to check now when next out ... and I will let you know ..
            I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
            http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Dolly.
              My Movelite Square tunnel door doesn't zip out completely. I just tie it back and tuck in the ends.
              Maria

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X