This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excited

very very excited as off on my first camping trip tomorrow morning, staying in whitby for two nights in the van :so happy::so happy:

Enjoy

Yeah, go enjoy,
    Any niggles write em down
    Way to go,
    If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Originally posted by panjanda View Post
      very very excited as off on my first camping trip tomorrow morning, staying in whitby for two nights in the van :so happy::so happy:
      Hope it turns out even better than anticipated Panjanda
      Let us know how it goes.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I love Whitby!

Have a lovely trip.

Comment

Somewhere I'd like to visit. Have a good time.

Di.

Comment

I love whitby too! Have a good time, and like Chocoholic says, write down anything that comes to mind that you could improve on, and anything you forgot to take for next time! Bon voyage!

Comment

How exciting, don't forget to have some fish and chips, Whitby fish and chips are fantastic.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                How exciting, don't forget to have some fish and chips, Whitby fish and chips are fantastic.
                Is it the Magpie chippie that is famous and where you have to queue up? Beware vegetarians, though, they use beef dripping ... yum yum!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                  Is it the Magpie chippie that is famous and where you have to queue up? Beware vegetarians, though, they use beef dripping ... yum yum!!

Its certainly delicious at the Magpie, but 'very special treat' type prices!
                  Mary

Comment

You've probably set off by now, but if not, I thought I'd just mention that car park prices in Whitby are extremely expensive, so get a bus into town from any camping site!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                      You've probably set off by now, but if not, I thought I'd just mention that car park prices in Whitby are extremely expensive, so get a bus into town from any camping site!
                      But NOT the steam bus. At least to avoid car park charges!
                      Jim.
                      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Well I have never been so wet in all my life
                        Good fun though, I have been to Whitby before and go most years, but this was my first camping trip. Stayed at a nice farm within walking distance to Whitby and had some great fish and chips. It was the end of folk week so listened to some fab music in a pub with Che my little dog. Got a taxi back to the camp site and woke up to the sound of cows
                        Next time I must take warm bed socks as my feet were freezing but my travel John was a god save. I don't have a toilet and as it was raining I didn't fancy walking across the field to the toilet in the middle of the night, so I had took a travel John with me and it worked really well... You have a plastic trough and wee into a bag full of crystals so it doesn't spill or smell... Great little invention
                        Booked to go away again next weekend :so happy:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X