This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chesterfield Meet

I have done a little write up of our meet at Chesterfield, including pictures (some of which I pinched from Mary, hope you don't mind Mary).

You can view the report and pics here http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/meet...field2011.html
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Nice write-up Graham and some grand photos. Did no one get any of the "new" last little bit of the canal?
    As for the boat hiccup. The initial diagnosis of "no fuel" was a hasty assumption on my part. In fact water had got into the fuel tank and from thence to the engine. Once correctly diagnosed it was rectified Monday morning.
    Jim.
    P.S. Did the boat capsize in one of the locks?
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      P.S. Did the boat capsize in one of the locks?
      Jim.
      Oops sorry about that I should have turned that photo.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Lovely job! I feel as though I have just relived the weekend all over again
        Mary

Comment

Great write up, Graham and well done, Pauline with the lamb shank dinner!
          Also thanks again to Jim for arranging the Chesterfield w/e and the narrow boat trip. Really enjoyed it all. Maria and Gwen

Comment

Chesterfield Meet pictures now on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7&l=4f6adda25f
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X