X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HansZinderfaan
    replied
    Caravan Club Mag

Ours arrived on Monday 7th, to be honest I did not check the address. I also subscribe to MMM Magazine and that arrived on Saturday - about five days late. I met the postman at the gate who said that I had two days mail due to the 'Fly by night partners' (his description! I have no idea what that means) In the MMM Mag there was an apology for late delivery of the last two months editions, due to the extreme weather. Takes the blame for everything nowadays!

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by jayjay View Post
    Postlady ???
    Oh yes, that's better.

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post

Or actually Mrs. Postwoman in our case, or perhaps its Miss Postwoman not sure but anyway we have it.
    Postlady ???

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Ours finally arrived this morning minus the house number so well done Mr. Postman.

Or actually Mrs. Postwoman in our case, or perhaps its Miss Postwoman not sure but anyway we have it.

Leave a comment:

• peteadams67
    replied
    C & CC Mag

Hi all
    Ive had mine over a week
    Pete

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Still not had ours, mind you we never seem to find time to read it until about 4 months later anyway.

I took 2 C&CC mags and 2 CC mags to read on the train to Edinburgh so I think I have caught up now.

Leave a comment:

• wendy
    replied
    Ours arrived today - wrong house number, but it made it.

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Thanks Wendy, we haven't received ours yet, so will keep a look out in the next few days and if not we'll be emailing them.

Leave a comment:

• wendy
    started a topic Caravan Club magazine

Caravan Club magazine

If you have not yet received your February copy of the CC mag - see here - this could be the reason.
    We've not had ours yet or had an email as some people have. The Dec one was very late as well, but we put that down to snow, postal strike, Christmas etc.

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, so Admin please move if necessary.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X