As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Away again........

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Away again........

Hi folks well I'm off again on Tuesday to a CL in rural Lincolnshire, Hunger Hill Caravan Site http://www.hungerhillcl.co.uk/ meeting family and friends who are coming up from Wolverhampton for a break, staying there until Saturday 24th then on to Pine Trees Leisure Park, in Skegness, http://www.pinetreesholidays.co.uk/ untill the Sep 29th.
    This will be my last trip for a while as I am going in hospital 2nd November for replacement knee op. :so happy: So no driving untill Jan 2012 for me
    See you all at the Spring meet. Another good meet from that Stockley fella....... good old Ian........
    Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
    'Live without regrets'

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
    Hi folks well I'm off again on Tuesday to a CL in rural Lincolnshire, Hunger Hill Caravan Site http://www.hungerhillcl.co.uk/ meeting family and friends who are coming up from Wolverhampton for a break, staying there until Saturday 24th then on to Pine Trees Leisure Park, in Skegness, http://www.pinetreesholidays.co.uk/ untill the Sep 29th.
    This will be my last trip for a while as I am going in hospital 2nd November for replacement knee op. :so happy: So no driving untill Jan 2012 for me
    See you all at the Spring meet. Another good meet from that Stockley fella....... good old Ian........
    Enjoy your trip. Sounds very civilised.

The best of luck with your knee replacement operation. Hope all goes well.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hello Bryan

I like the look of that CL, we must give it a try sometime, thanks for sharing. Have a great time.

Hope your knee operation goes ok, keep us informed.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Enjoy your break and good luck with your knee operation. If it's anything like my hip replacement you'll soon be bouncing around like a kangaroo. I can't believe how well it worked and how quickly I was up on my feet without any pain. I'm even ready to drive after 7 weeks.

Di.

Comment

Good luck with the op Bryan. See you in 2012 :so happy:
          Mary

Comment

Thanks for all your good wishes folks, Wow Di driving after seven weeks I'm impressed, especially as I live out in the sticks and need to drive. Yes I'll be glad to get rid of all this pain that's for sure. :so happy:
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Bryan,
              Good to hear you are using the van before the op.... heres to a speedy recovery (sounds like it could well be) and a new painfree you in 2012! also good to see your experience and views on the forum... Will be even better to see you at meet .. soon!
              All the best
              Andyvan

Comment

Hi Bryan
                Just seen the date for your op. - exactly 3 months to the day after mine [2nd August] Must be a good omen for you!

Di.

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
                  Thanks for all your good wishes folks, Wow Di driving after seven weeks I'm impressed, especially as I live out in the sticks and need to drive. Yes I'll be glad to get rid of all this pain that's for sure. :so happy:
                  Good luck old Chum,
                  I look forward to seeing you in the spring.
                  Ian
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Away again

Hi folks well I'm here at Hungerhill caravan site, it's very nice indeed for a CL, only five pitches but very spacious with a well kept area to the back of mown grass and an abundance of new trees planted and begining to grow in there protective boxes. plenty of heavy rain yesterday, but woke up this morning very comfortable with my new De'Longhi Bambi 800 watt oil filled rad on just at half power, very impressed, OK it's not winter yet but chilly at night out in the sticks........ well that's my excuse anyway. However woke up this morning to blue sky's and sunshine. The microwave has just gone ping so that's my porridge done, I love my comforts, each his own, it's my age
                    By the way folks this is a Caravan Club CL, and the Wi Fi on site is FREE, at 12 quid a night including EHU well worth it. have a look............ http://www.hungerhillcl.co.uk/ so peacefull, I'll be back, :so happy: cheers folks, see you all in 2012
                    'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X