This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camping Club - your place in the country

So have you Camping and Caravanning Club members received your new 'Your Place in the Country' site book?

What do you think to the new smaller size?

Maybe I need to go to specsavers but I find it really hard to read now and wonder how easy it will be when we are bumping down some country lane

No national map on the site page to give guidance to where the site is either.

Or perhaps you think it is improved?

We have ours and it is not an improvement.

The maps which I always considered were really good and helpful are so small as to be almost unreadable and the lack of the national maps is really bad. Not everyone (and that includes us) uses Satnav to find their way.

Comment

I like the size better (can't read anything without my glasses so the print size is ok) as it fits in a glove box, but I miss the big map of the country.

Comment

I've still got last year's one, so I'll hang on to it I think! I will be rejoining before long, but after reading this thread, I think I'll hang onto the old one for the maps!

Comment

I was just going to moan that I haven't received mine, but then remembered that I haven't got round to re-joining!
          Aileen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X