As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone camping this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone camping this week?

Weather permitting , i am hoping to get a couple of days in BUZZ, at Barlows Caravan Park Caerwys N Wales.

Shame, we're back in work tomorrow, we've just come back from a couple of nights on Anglesey. You'll only be a few miles from me in Mold, I'll keep a look out for you.
    Aileen

Comment

Just got home from a weekend on the South Coast,it was warm and sunny,
      Good luck with the weather,wish I was there too!
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Aileen View Post
        Shame, we're back in work tomorrow, we've just come back from a couple of nights on Anglesey. You'll only be a few miles from me in Mold, I'll keep a look out for you.
        Aileen
        Hi Aileen , nice to meet someone local.

Comment

I'm heading to Derbyshire at the end of the week, then Cheshire ('wilding' in my parents' driveway!).

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
            I'm heading to Derbyshire at the end of the week, then Cheshire ('wilding' in my parents' driveway!).
            Cool, are you stopping for HALLOWEEN, and are you taking your bunnies.:so happy:

Comment

Undecided re practicality of taking a bunny - she'd be cooped up for longer than she's used to and issues of cleaning out, poop disposal... She'd probably prefer a repeat Stonehenge trip in December instead.

Comment

What type of buns are they?

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix View Post
                  What type of buns are they?
                  They're large French Lops. Here's Tylda at Stonehenge last weekend:
                  (click on thumbnail to view larger image)

Comment

How adorable! and i love their harnesses.

Comment

Hi Karen we had a full English lop bunny when the children were younger. He was HUGE..... I mean really huge. Very gentle and liked to play football.

Comment

We are going to try out our new R25 at Strid Wood, Bolton Abbey tomorrow for 3 nights, followed by a week at Keswick for the autumn colours.
                        Jennie

Comment

Originally posted by Jen H View Post
                          We are going to try out our new R25 at Strid Wood, Bolton Abbey tomorrow for 3 nights, followed by a week at Keswick for the autumn colours.
                          Jennie
                          Lovely.

Comment

Well, not exactly camping, but I'll be staying in the van on Wednesday and Thursday night in downtown Southall parked outside my workplace theres a shower I can use at work, though no hookup Have to say I'm glad to have the blown air heating as there's a distinct nip in the air now!
                            Happy trails (and proper camping)
                            Andyvan

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Jen H

Ahhh. Keswick! one of my favourite sites. Are you staying on the Camping and Caravan site? We used to tent camp on 'the island' there when the kids were younger, taking our chances with the weather. If it rained too much [and in the Lakes it often did] there was always the chance that both the lake and the river would flood and any one camped in that area would have to evacuate lock, stock and barrel, and pitch in the main camping area. We came close a couple of times.
                              Happy memories!

Di.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X