As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Motorhome Window Clings now available

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Motorhome Window Clings now available

We are really excited, after months of trying to source some reasonably priced window clings, we have got some. Big thanks to Glen who found the company

They are the same design as the 'stickers' we have been using, but cling to the window without need for anything sticky and can easily be removed and repositioned.

vanlogosticker.jpg

If anyone would like one (or two) let us know your address by email or private message and we will send them out to you. (email [email protected])

A lot of people have said they would like to make a contribution towards the cost/postage, please don't feel obliged but if it is something you would like to do then you can send a donation via the donation page: http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/donations.html the minimum that can be accepted by PayPal is £1 but that is more than enough to cover the cost.

Can't wait to see them out on the road! :so happy:

Meow is the time to chill with my cat =^..^=

Yes please! Would love a couple, how exciting! Will send address via PayPal later ....... John is nagging me to do some work at the moment!
    Mary

Comment

BRILLIANT

Well done Glen !!
      Last edited by Sidick; 05-11-2011, 11:57.

Comment

Everyone who has asked for some so far, they are ready to pop in the post tomorrow morning

Come on, they are going like hot cakes, only 100 left

Meow is the time to chill with my cat =^..^=

Comment

Yes please have pm'd you, will go and donate a £1 now, thank you.

Comment

Hi, have sent my donation. BUT was in the middle of pickling my onions so hope the smell does not get to you with the donation!!

Comment

Glen or Pauline can you please give me a link to the supplier as would like to think about them for another group please.

Comment

MMM.. i can smell them.. delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
                  Glen or Pauline can you please give me a link to the supplier as would like to think about them for another group please.
                  Hi Viv

Here is the link, they give very good service we ordered one day and they arrived the next.

WINDOW STICKERS

Can you tell them we recommended you please. We ordered 125 for our first batch but they are going fast so will probably need some more.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi

The payment has appeared as PGL media, is that correct? It mentions Small Motorhome as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
                      Hi

The payment has appeared as PGL media, is that correct? It mentions Small Motorhome as well.
                      Yes that's right PGL Media is the website and forum business name, it helps us keep the forum and website money separate from our personal money.
                      Graham
                      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

It's nice to see lots of folk want to display the small motorhome stickers on their vans, you are certainly keeping us busy we have already sent lots out but still got some left, if you want one see Pauline's post at the top of this thread.
                        Graham

Comment

Got mine today, thank you! Buzz will wear it in the Spring of next year..

Comment

Thank You recd today,will make a donation when we catch up with at the next meet:so happy:

Comment

Mine have arrived, thanks very much G & P

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X