As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted Caravan or Motorhome for a film

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Caravan or Motorhome for a film

I have been approached by someone who wants a Caravan or a Motorhome to make a short film in Blandford, Dorset on 22nd/24th November.

Here is a brief description of the film:

The film is about a couple who are making crystal meth in a caravan in the countryside, it is an experimental piece that explores the sense of place in the context of distorted perception. We would need the caravan/motorhome from the 22nd to the 24th of November. We have drivers available, however if the owner prefers they could drive it to the location which is near Blandford in Dorset.The location is outdoors and we would not need to shoot any interiors. Once the vehicle is on location it would need to be moved once from one field to another but other than that it would be completely stationary.

There is a payment of £50 to cover expenses and fuel.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will give you an email address to contact.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

I'm interested and am free those days, but I'm not sure they'd be too keen on using a Kangoo panel van with windows - unless maybe they're using a 'hippy'/traveller theme (not that I'm either but the van could pass for this!!!).

Comment

£50 would not cover our fuel costs, would need to be someone based in that part of the world I should think

A friend of mine had her house used in a film and they completely redecorated for her and paid her £2,000. Now that would be worthwhile!!
      Mary

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
        I'm interested and am free those days, but I'm not sure they'd be too keen on using a Kangoo panel van with windows - unless maybe they're using a 'hippy'/traveller theme (not that I'm either but the van could pass for this!!!).
        Karen, I have sent you a PM.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
          £50 would not cover our fuel costs, would need to be someone based in that part of the world I should think

A friend of mine had her house used in a film and they completely redecorated for her and paid her £2,000. Now that would be worthwhile!!
          I think the problem is that it is a very low budget film and yes you are right it would suit someone who is near to the location.
          Graham

Comment

Thanks, Graham.

Just done quick calculation - for 260 miles my fuel bill would be around £30. I'd need to see how easy it would be to find overnight parking. I'll follow it up to see what's involved and how much time there'd be for me to look around the area, or at least watch the filming (something I'm interested in).

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X