This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question re. the C&CC

Just joined the C&C Club ready for Wolverley, and I just wondered if you still got those little cards they stamp so that you can have free nights after so many stamps... I don't seem to have one! Should I have had one - or don't they do this any more?

JayJay

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
    Just joined the C&C Club ready for Wolverley, and I just wondered if you still got those little cards they stamp so that you can have free nights after so many stamps... I don't seem to have one! Should I have had one - or don't they do this any more?

JayJay

They aren't doing that any more JayJay, apparently not many people used it, although we did and thought it was really good, I think they are doing other offers now instead such as four nights for the price of three and seven nights for the price of five.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for that, Graham!

I suppose I should have booked wolverley for four nights instead of two then, and got one night free!

Comment

we got a voucher in our pack for a free night when we joined a short while ago. Perhaps it is still in your pack...
        Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X