As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorhome & Caravaning show & LEZ

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorhome & Caravaning show & LEZ

I notice that this show, the Motorhome and Caravan show Feb 21, is being held in London in the Excel centre but what happens about LEZ??? I am puzzled because I thought that big vehicles were now being hit by this charge?

Is it because all the vehicles are new and so are LEZ compliant??? And then what about the congestion charge?

Given London's new regs it just strikes me as a problematic venue.... Probably I am missing something here.

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
    I notice that this show, the Motorhome and Caravan show Feb 21, is being held in London in the Excel centre but what happens about LEZ??? I am puzzled because I thought that big vehicles were now being hit by this charge?

Is it because all the vehicles are new and so are LEZ compliant??? And then what about the congestion charge?

Given London's new regs it just strikes me as a problematic venue.... Probably I am missing something here.
    you are bang on Jenny,LEZ applies,most new vehicles will be compliant,and its only about deisel vans remember,so cars are ok.the congestion charge applies however,everyone has to pay that.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Excel is not in the Congestion Charge Zone so it depends how you approach it whether you have to pay. Look up a route from your home and see if you can come in from the East or North and you may avoid all charges. It is however, in the LEZ so older diesel engined vans need to check with the website :
      http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/
      Colin

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X