This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Club?

Just for fun I thought I'd create a poll to see which club you belong to. So vote for the club you belong in the poll.
    Caravan Club
    13.45%
    Camping and Caravan Club
    42.86%
    Both
    31.09%
    Neither
    12.61%
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Which Club?

Voted for Caravan Club, but I'm only a member because the insurance is cheaper that way. The magazine goes straight into the recycle bin and I wouldn't be seen dead at a CC Rally!

Comment

Which club

I'm in the Caravan and Camping club.

Pam

Comment

I am in both and enjoy the huge choice it gives me.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

So far, we have renewed the caravan club membership. not yet decided re the other. Don't think I'd go to a caravan club rally though.
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

We've been in the Caravan Club for 40 years and been to one rally, never again. It just wasn't friendly like the SMHF. We've caravanned on their sites and CLs, they are first class but expensive.
            We've belonged the the Camping and Caravanning Club for just over a year and are pleasantly surprised. Their sites are not such good quality as the Caravan Club but they are a heck of a lot cheaper. The difference may be only a few pounds a night but it soon mounts up, and one doesn't always want all the facilities.
            I guess you pays your money and takes your choice; we are still in both Clubs because of the variety of sites.

Graham (and Carole)

Comment

good morning Graham,we are now in both clubs .We joined the caravan club in 2007,and also joined the caravan and camping club at the Nec show to give us better choice(and a free pen...and bonus free night!).........................Mark and Shirley

Comment

Hi Graham,
                I am in both and enjoy the huge choice they both give me, my preference is the Camping and Caravan Club, more friendly in my opinion, but belonging to them both enables me to utalise many sites. :so happy:
                Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                'Live without regrets'

Comment

We are both members of the Caravan and Camping Club.

Comment

We are members of both clubs just so that we can use the certified sites

Peter

Comment

I am a member of C&CC . Love the age concession rate for over 55's and as a single camper their clubsites are cheaper for me.
                      Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

The C&CC for me, the Temp Holiday Sites and more 'mixed' campsites and single rates, swung it for me!
                        Andyvan

Comment

We're in C&CC.

We looked at CC recently because of the extra sites (I put a thread on here asking for comments), but in the end we didn't sign up.
                          It looked like availability can frequently be a problem, allegedly because of their no deposit policy.

Maybe we'll have another look next year to see if the new rules they've introduced resolve the problem.
                          Geoff

Comment

Neither - I'm a rebel
                            Happiness is a palace on two wheels.

Comment

Perhaps I should mention that we also now belong to the Shetland Caravan Club!
                              Geoff

Comment