As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got £400.000

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got £400.000

I've just found out that a loveley riverside caravan park previously run by the council is up for sale. It is only a few minutes from where I live. In fact a visiting friend from Lincolnshire stayed there for a few nights last year. Called the Wansbeck Riverside Park it's a snip at 400.000 thousand. Although I get the impression that the wardens 3 bedroom bungalow could be sold for £72.00
    thousand. Now if only I had 400 thousand. Pam

It's a snip! I'd like to buy it just to keep it just as it is, I bet there'll be a housing estate on it eventually though. Des-Res riverside apartments or something.

There's a man around here who owns a large field (approx 4 acres) and he bought it especially so that it wouldn't be built on in his lifetime. It's a lovely place to walk dogs, and is full of wild flowers in the summer. He has it cut and baled once a year at the end of the summer, and apart from that it is left for the walkers and the skylarks!

Comment

got 400.000

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      It's a snip! I'd like to buy it just to keep it just as it is, I bet there'll be a housing estate on it eventually though. Des-Res riverside apartments or something.

There's a man around here who owns a large field (approx 4 acres) and he bought it especially so that it wouldn't be built on in his lifetime. It's a lovely place to walk dogs, and is full of wild flowers in the summer. He has it cut and baled once a year at the end of the summer, and apart from that it is left for the walkers and the skylarks!
      It is to be sold in the spring but at the moment the county council has given permission for some travellers to say there until the end of March. The local council who run the place did not know the county council were going to do this and they had to take the site off the market. I gather they do want to retain it as a caravan and camping site. If you type in Wansbeck Riverside park or check google maps. You'll see where the place is. Pam

Comment

I'll buy a Euromillions lottery ticket - If I win 100+ millions, I'll buy it for the forum members

Comment

My dream to live in Moreton in Marsh and run a small caravan/camping site.
          I have two chances I guess,no chance and fat chance
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

And if we win the lottery we will buy it for the forum members to use. How nice would that be. You could be our on site warden Ian. We live on dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
              And if we win the lottery we will buy it for the forum members to use. How nice would that be. You could be our on site warden Ian. We live on dreams.
              I would happily be your warden:so happy:

Comment

Thats a brilliant idea.
                If every member of the Forum could find £276 we could have our own "smallmotorhome + tintops" club site.
                Upto 1 mths free camping per member and a share of any profits.
                Looks like I'm dreaming now

Comment

Anyone got 400,000

Originally posted by peterfowden View Post
                  Thats a brilliant idea.
                  If every member of the Forum could find £276 we could have our own "smallmotorhome + tintops" club site.
                  Upto 1 mths free camping per member and a share of any profits.
                  Looks like I'm dreaming now
                  I was thinking the same thing. I've got my £276 ready:so happy: Pam

Comment

Count me in! I dont know where it is but I dont care,our first "club" site:so happy:
                    Graham is voted head lawn mower. Unless KarenW gets her bunnies to nibble it short,hohohoho. Gosh wouldnt it be good,oh well nice dream.

Comment

now £276 - that is an affordable dream but would we ever agree on a location that would suit everyone?

Comment

Count me in with my 1,2,3 Romini's :so happy:
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Count me in, £276.00 is a snip, what adream, SMH Site. :so happy::so happy::so happy:
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Count me in too.

This is do - able folks, pass the word around

Marion.

Comment

Right that's seven people interested, if the campsite costs £400,000 that's only another 1,442 more people to go.
                              Graham
                              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X