As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini caravan for Channel 4

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini caravan for Channel 4

Hi all!

My name is Stephanie, and I work for a television company called Zeitgeist TV. We are currently working on a new programme for Channel 4, and have a shoot coming up that will involve a mini caravan. I was wondering if anybody on here had a mini caravan that we might be able to borrow or rent for a one-day shoot in or around the Essex/Chelmsford area.

We are ideally looking for the type of mini caravan that can sit upright without being attached to a car, such as a motorbike caravan or romini.
    If you’re interested, it would be great if you could send an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks very much!
    Stephanie

I have three Rominis and would happily lend you one but I'm probably too far away in Manchester to be of any use.
    MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I've just put mine forward, see what happens.
      That would make my whole outfit famous as my Mini has appeared in magazines ant photo shoots.

Peter

Comment

Woah,Woah, a pal of mine "lent" his classic car to "a film company", when they bent his car he was unpleasantly surprised to find his insurers wouldnt pay out,nor would the "film company". He also had problems reinsuring.

Dont get starry eyed,keep a very level head and ask to see their insurance and the colour of their money up front.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post

Dont get starry eyed,keep a very level head and ask to see their insurance and the colour of their money up front.
          Hi Ian
          Thanks for the advice, I've rented the Mini out on a couple of occasions and always insisted that it be insured by them to cover any eventuality, and of coarse a contract regarding payments and unexpected losses.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Mayfair Pete View Post
            Hi Ian
            Thanks for the advice, I've rented the Mini out on a couple of occasions and always insisted that it be insured by them to cover any eventuality, and of coarse a contract regarding payments and unexpected losses.

Peter
            Peter,
            look them up on Google,their write ups are bad.

Personally I would stay away from them.
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Ian,

I was just wondering what write-ups you were referring to. We are a new company, and there are several other companies called Zeitgeist that come up before us on google.

Peter, thanks for your e-mail, and I'm absolutely more than happy to speak to anyone who has any questions or concerns.

Thanks
              Stephanie

Comment

Hi Ian,

I'm afraid I'm not sure quite sure what write-ups you're referring to. We're a new production company, and there are several other Zeitgeists that come up in google before us. Would you mind showing me what you're referring to?

If anybody else has any questions or concerns, I'd be more than happy to address them either over the phone or via e-mail.

Thanks,
                Stephanie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X