As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its a beautiful BLUE!!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Its a beautiful BLUE!!

    In the words of Christopher Robin .....'It's a beautiful blue - and it has a hood!!'
    Here at Kingsbury Waterpark.............
    Mary

    #2
    I saw that and liked it. It could start a trend!

    Comment


      #3
      Looks good!
      I always think that mine is rather like when an old fashioned photographer used to be behind the camera with the blackout over his head.

      Peter

      Comment


        #4
        Is IT the awning or the camper? Either way the outfit looks good.
        Brought to mind the time when there was a move to try to get caravans and motorhomes painted in colours which blended more with the surrounding countryside. Thankfully that did not happen. Mud-brown outfits would NOT look good!
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

        Comment


          #5
          I love differently coloured vans, but wonder if they can be seen as easily as a BIG WHITE thing on the road ahead of you! Could be a good safety factor, the white van. Not so, the sterotypical white van man/driver! LOL!!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
            Is IT the awning or the camper? Either way the outfit looks good.
            Brought to mind the time when there was a move to try to get caravans and motorhomes painted in colours which blended more with the surrounding countryside. Thankfully that did not happen. Mud-brown outfits would NOT look good!
            Jim.
            Ive news for you Jim,I chased a biscuit brown R20 HiLo up the M42 on friday and it was going like a bat out of hell,I pulled alongside at 85mph,he waved put his toe down and left me standing,he was doing well over 90mph.I want to know what he had under the bonnet,it sure wasnt a 1.6L diesel.That thing went like a rocket.Weird colour though.had a 58 plate.
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
              Ive news for you Jim,I chased a biscuit brown R20 HiLo up the M42 on friday and it was going like a bat out of hell,I pulled alongside at 85mph,he waved put his toe down and left me standing,he was doing well over 90mph.I want to know what he had under the bonnet,it sure wasnt a 1.6L diesel.That thing went like a rocket.Weird colour though.had a 58 plate.
              Going at that speed and in view of jayjay's comments above perhaps it was camouflage to make him less noticeable.
              And perhaps yours should be painted like WW2 Spitfire!
              Jim.
              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

              Comment


                #8
                I must say I thought the blue looked very smart
                Regards, Robinjim.

                Comment


                  #9
                  My picture does not do it justice. (Taken by stealth at night, I think Karen has captured it better in her video.) Actually I am very jealous of Karen's pictures, I tried to take a photo of Bosun (the dog) with his cuddly toy and he kept dropping it when he saw the camera, Karen had more success there too
                  Mary

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                    My picture does not do it justice. (Taken by stealth at night, I think Karen has captured it better in her video.) Actually I am very jealous of Karen's pictures, I tried to take a photo of Bosun (the dog) with his cuddly toy and he kept dropping it when he saw the camera, Karen had more success there too
                    -------------------------
                    Obviously, we need Karen at each meet / rally. I hereby nominate her as official photographer

                    Her video was brilliant.
                    Carpe diem! :)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
                      -------------------------
                      Obviously, we need Karen at each meet / rally. I hereby nominate her as official photographer

                      Her video was brilliant.
                      I'd be honoured to take on the role. Actually, it's a role I seem to have acquired at the various wilders' meets too!

                      As for the video - this was nothing more than a few stills and odd clips while the backing was concocted from a series of loops, but I'm pleased (and surprised) that it seems to have been received so well.

                      If anyone would like copies of any of the pics, just send a PM and I'll email them to you. The video can also be used/shared/embedded/distributed by anyone who wishes to use it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by karenw View Post
                        If anyone would like copies of any of the pics, just send a PM and I'll email them to you. The video can also be used/shared/embedded/distributed by anyone who wishes to use it.
                        I'll have that one of Bosun, its a beauty!
                        Mary

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by karenw View Post
                          The video can also be used/shared/embedded/distributed by anyone who wishes to use it.
                          The video will definitely be embedded on the website.
                          Graham
                          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
                            I'll have that one of Bosun, its a beauty!
                            He's waiting for you in your Inbox...!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Bosun will be signing autographs next time. He's just a big poseur.
                              :jump for joy:Jimish

                              Comment

                              320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                              Collapse

                              728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X