As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sitting in the sun

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting in the sun

Sitting in the sun on a beautiful spring morning. Listening to bird song and music in a field somewhere in Suffolk. Cup of coffee in my hand, this for me is what campervans are all about. I'm probably no more than 5 miles from home, but with a day like this, it seams a world away.

Hooray 4 camping, and 3G wifi (of course - or I wouldn't be telling you all about it - live!)

Off to Aldeburgh (or "old bra" as i call it) this afternoon with my friend. Hope this sun hold on long enough.

Save
    Last edited by steamydave; 11-03-2012, 12:40.
    SteamyDave http://www.steamydave.co.uk/campervan
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Originally posted by steamydave View Post
    Sitting in the sun on a beautiful spring morning. Listening to bird song and music in a field somewhere in Suffolk. Cup of coffee in my hand, this for me is what campervans are all about. I'm probably no more than 5 miles from home, but with a day like this, it seams a world away.

Hooray 4 camping, and 3G wifi (of course - or I wouldn't be telling you all about it - live!)

Off to Aldeburgh (or "old bra" as i call it) this afternoon with my friend. Hope this sun hold on long enough.

Save
    Absolutely,thats what its all about,this weekend has put winter back in its box and now its a gentle canter to summer:so happy:
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

We have dusted off our van this week end as well,Cheddar c/c site,R25 parked opposite but didnt get a change to see if they were forum members
      Nearly didnt get away sump nut sprung a leak on the way home friday night, a quick dash to work saturday morning dropped the sump guard and found a friendly mechanic to quickly help me fix it,1/2 later on my way
      Good breakfast at site entrance (football club)Fat Foxes cafe in club house,very reasonable,excellent food and they do sunday lunch as well

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X