As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pimp my campervan!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp my campervan!

My new years resolution was to take less 'stuff' with me in the camper van .......... and then at Kingsbury I caught a glimpse of the inside of DerekB and Bab's van, it is so beautiful! A memory board, lantern lights, luxurious fluffy cushions and cosy handwoven rugs. I think my 'lean and keen' just fell by the wayside ..................

Would this be too OTT do you think
    Last edited by Vanderella; 15-03-2012, 00:32.
    Mary

SMH's are not known as tardis' for nothing!!

Comment

That would be perfect IMHO!
      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
        My new years resolution was to take less 'stuff' with me in the camper van .......... and then at Kingsbury I caught a glimpse of the inside of DerekB and Bab's van, it is so beautiful! A memory board, lantern lights, luxurious fluffy cushions and cosy handwoven rugs. I think my 'lean and keen' just fell by the wayside ..................

Would this be too OTT do you think

Had a good look at this picture,cant see the fridge or where the portapotti goes?
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          Had a good look at this picture,cant see the fridge or where the portapotti goes?
          Perhaps the portapotti could be stored behind the ornate screen, as used in parties in the hall in the big posh houses in the days of yore?
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X