As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camping in Devon

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camping in Devon

Hi. There is a family gathering in Woolacombe mid June. Can anyone recommend a fairly quiet campsite within easy travelling distance of Woolcombe, please? I have already seen the information about the big campsites but would really prefer somewhere basic and quiet, with toilets and showers.

So far have not managed to find anything suitable using the CC and Camping & Caravan club search engines (of course, I could always get their books out!)
    Carpe diem! :)

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
    Hi. There is a family gathering in Woolacombe mid June. Can anyone recommend a fairly quiet campsite within easy travelling distance of Woolcombe, please? I have already seen the information about the big campsites but would really prefer somewhere basic and quiet, with toilets and showers.

So far have not managed to find anything suitable using the CC and Camping & Caravan club search engines (of course, I could always get their books out!)
    How about this one!

http://www.littlemeadow.co.uk/how_to...le_meadow.html
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      Looks lovely I particularly like ..........
      'There is a private footpath that takes you down to Watermouth Castle and if you cross over the road you are then in the harbour and also on the South West Coastal footpath.'
      Mary

Comment

Yes, it does look lovely. Thanks, Ian.
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X