As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxing lyrical preparing for the season

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waxing lyrical preparing for the season

Yesterday spent waxing the Romahome's roof! There was so much dirt on the roof it was shocking! The wax polish & cleaner that I bought last year has proved successful, I did not manage to wax the whole of the vehicle last year & never got up to the roof but it is noticable that this year that the the dirt comes slides off the bits previously waxed with much less work. I have also cleaned under the wheel arches well to remove any salt from the roads.

The luton at the front is gleaming as if it has just come out of the showroom, I have put a couple layers of wax on this bit as one drive and it will be splattered.... Polished all the bits not polished last year just about and some of the previously polished bits.

Also managed to get a two cream throws including a couple small cream cushions for use in the camper £12 for the lot.

Not so cheap I now have a waxed tablecloth with tabletop protector cut to size underneath... whole lot held on with some excellent table clips so it does not more around in transit.

Now I need to get some covers for the front seats... having difficulty with this one.
    Last edited by Tentpeg; 25-03-2012, 05:59.

Sounds like you have been busy!

All that polishing and waxing will be worth the effort later though.

Comment

You've just reminded me Jenny of all those squashed bugs on the Luton to be cleaned off when the weather gets better!

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Aha Tony... I have a secret weapon collinite fibreglass cleaner... it really was not a hard job and hopefully now I have the wax over it even easier. It really is gleaming... wonderful I know five minutes drive will put paid to that but I enjoying the results while it lasts!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X