As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any money off vouchers for C and C Club?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any money off vouchers for C and C Club?

Have decided to bite the bullet and rejoin the CCC after a few years away as I'm fed up of staying in sites that are like suburbia with regimented rows of vans all too close to each other with twitching net curtains. I feel as though I'm living in a goldfish bowl sometimes and there's no privacy for an unsociable old bid like me. I need cs's obviously.

Of course while I've been dithering it's been and gone up in price so I wondered if anyone has seen any money off vouchers, or whether you get a fiver off if signed up by a current member or anything? On their website it says they offer promotional vouchers through various outlets but I can't find any.

Every little bit helps and the less I need to pay the less I need to go to work!

Thanks

Jan

Hi Jan
    The only offer I have found lately is that the member who recommends you gets a £10 voucher to be used at a C&CC site. I've got a voucher in front of me and they aren't numbered and they are valid for one year.
    Maybe you could get a member to recommend you and they give you the voucher.
    (Send me a PM if you need any more info)

Peter

Comment

I'm in the C&CC, if you want me to recommend you, send me a PM - I can send you the voucher back!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X