As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Niloc & Curling Cables

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Niloc & Curling Cables

I have been practising your lesson on how to pack away a hook up cable. I am not there yet but I am getting better and actually managed to extract a cable for the first time without tangles and knots. It is definitely getting better .... thanks Niloc your lesson was invaluable.

The one I did this morning have great hopes for.. it looks quite professs... I am sure there will be at least one knot though when I come to unravelling.
    ... but getting better!

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
    I have been practising your lesson on how to pack away a hook up cable. I am not there yet but I am getting better and actually managed to extract a cable for the first time without tangles and knots. It is definitely getting better .... thanks Niloc your lesson was invaluable.

The one I did this morning have great hopes for.. it looks quite professs... I am sure there will be at least one knot though when I come to unravelling.
    ... but getting better!
    Practice makes perfect!
    derek b and Babs

Comment

curling cables

Oh- PLEASE tell me how to do it! I have a very long cable, as recommended by the Caravan Club, in case you are pitched a long way from the post. (I don't have room to carry a shorter one as well) I have a round cable-bag and manage to get my cable curled up inside it, apparently quite neatly - but then it all comes out in knots like mad spaghetti. AAArgh!!!! What is the secret?

Comment

How do I explain in an email best demonstrated by Niloc!.. Basically you need to lay the cable flat, flicking it out so that all the tiny kinks as well as the obvious ones are out of the cable.. then coil it. Wiping it as you go with a cloth to get the dirt off is the ideal....

Comment

Thank you Tentpeg. I will try this on my next outing.

Comment

Video please............. Some people just make things seem so simple.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X