This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother is Watching you!

Our van is off on its holidays - daughter has borrowed it for the weekend and is on Shell Island in Wales.

Little does she know that we have spotted them on the Island Webcam and are watching their every move!
    Mary

I love these holiday web cams. There was one in Venice quite close to the hotel we stayed at. Our son stayed there the year before. We couldnt understand why he asked us to ring him when we went out an he told us to stand on the first bridge. Then he told us what we were wearing ! I didnt believe him when he said he could see us. That was when he told us there was a web cam on the hotel pointing at the bridge. Hotel was The American if anyone wants to have a look.
    Another web cam was in Spain and a friend was lured to the spot where I knew I would see him. He didnt believe that I could see him untill I saw a police car almost run him over ! It was on the pavement . Luckily he jumped out of the way but how awful would I have felt if I had seen him get knocked down. He belived me then.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
      Our van is off on its holidays - daughter has borrowed it for the weekend and is on Shell Island in Wales.

Little does she know that we have spotted them on the Island Webcam and are watching their every move!

Ha ha, brilliant, hope they don't have any wild parties and think they have got away with it.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

You will be able to have some fun with that footage!!

Comment

In a few years each vehicle will have a compulsory electronic tag/tracker and its position can be logged onto a central database for all to know where it is. The "passives" can then say "Oh, but if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about!"

I should also add that because our legal system is "Fear based" then if you removed the tracker you'd be punished. I'm probably right is saying that fear is the easiest of all human emotions to manipulate.
          Last edited by RRH; 17-07-2012, 09:05 AM. Reason: wanted to tell the truth to the blinkered

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X