As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme camping - one for Flo

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme camping - one for Flo

Does anyone fancy this? Flo?
    Attached Files
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

And I assume it has revived the old 18th Century town cry of "GARDY LOO!" as you empty the PortaPotti?
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Made my palms sweat just looking. Glad I am not joining them in Himalayas. Mind you they do have outside squat loos where I am staying, must remember not to wander off at night in my altidude sickness induced hazy state or I might end up coming down quicker than I go up .

Comment

That's more like Crazy Camping!! No way... I like both feet on the ground... and my bed!
        Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see :)

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Does anyone fancy this? Flo?
          Aren't they just hanging around in camp!
          derek b and Babs

Comment

Originally posted by Flo View Post
            Glad I am not joining them in Himalayas. Mind you they do have outside squat loos where I am staying, must remember not to wander off at night in my altidude sickness induced hazy state or I might end up coming down quicker than I go up .
            So where are you off to? Must have missed that post but sounds somewhere interesting

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X