As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My R10 with great new extension!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My R10 with great new extension!

Here's the proof that I took good notice of the SMF YouTube video on controlling your pop-up tent! Here we are at the Pershore Jazz Festival last weekend. Wasn't too sure I liked the colour of the tent, but its grown on me. Pushed right up to the van, its almost as good as a real awning and gives me lots of extra space. When it was time to pack it away, it was the first time I had done it in public, so I crept back in the middle of the afternoon, thinking everyone would be at the Festival. Wrong! I had quite an interested audience of campers enjoying their late lunches outside their vans, so I was determined that it was going to go right first time. There was a dodgy moment when the tent almost escaped, but I got away with it. All thanks to your great video!
    Attached Files

Looks good, love the colour. A gooseberry, or an apple with a hole in it!!
    Mary

Comment

Can I be rude and ask have you any more pics of the R10?....

I think they are a great lil camper, yours looks great....

Comment

Looks really good, and you could park the R10 in it when it's empty

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
          Looks good, love the colour. A gooseberry, or an apple with a hole in it!!
          Very poetic, Mary!

I agree - it looks great next to your van. What a great asset!
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Marvellous, it looks like its meant for it.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

more pics of R10

Originally posted by neilos View Post
              Can I be rude and ask have you any more pics of the R10?....

I think they are a great lil camper, yours looks great....
              Hi Neilos. Any more pics? That's like asking a new Mum if she has any pictures of her child! Of COURSE there are more! The one with the roof firmly down was when I stupidly camped at Easter with no EHU. It got down to minus five(that's why I'm sleeping with the roof closed) and although I have a heater, the leasure battery got completely drained so it wouldn't ignite. One shows my solar panel which was fitted on the roof by Solar Solutions. There's a nice view of my kitchen, and the last one shows the front passenger seat in its down position, as used when part of the bed. In the day, I leave it in place and it makes an extra seat.
              Attached Files

Comment

Your R10 looks lovely and I think I spotted a Small Motorhome Sticker in the window, thank you for spreading the word.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X