As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Willows, Abersoch

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Willows, Abersoch

There is a new featured campsite on our website near Abersoch, Wales. It looks absolutely lovely and the friendly owners Anna and Miles have very kindly offered a discount if you mention "www.smallmotorhome.co.uk" when booking.

You can view details here http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/Campsite...0Abersoch.html

Wifi is available on site so you can keep in touch with your favourite forum whilst camping.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Cor - what a smashing looking site!

That certainly looks the kind of site for me! I might go there at the end of September!

Comment

Cor YES! That`s a nice site,I really fancy that one. The Romaclub would have a heart attack at the price,but its a very nice looking place - perfect.I want to go!
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Don't forget to claim your discount if you go.

Ian, I don't think they have facilities for rallies, small meets maybe.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          Cor YES! That`s a nice site,I really fancy that one. The Romaclub would have a heart attack at the price,but its a very nice looking place - perfect.I want to go!
          Hahaha!
          Yes, it does look wonderful. I'd expect a couple of Chippendale dancers to feed me a peeled grapes breakfast-in-bed at that price (while fanning me with palm fronds of course). Hmmm, actually, I'd forsake the discount for that scenario...
          Jacsprat

Comment

Just reading the website it says they don't accept group bookings of any kind, so a meet is out of the question. It does sound a lovely site for a couple or a solo camper who want a nice quiet friendly site and speaking to the owners by email they sound lovely.

They do pride themselves on being a quiet site, here is what the website says.

It is our site policy not to accept Groups or multiple bookings of any kind.
            We advertise as a very quiet site, suitable for small families and couples .Many people return to the site for this key reason - that being that they do not want to be next to a gathering of campers and feel overwhelmed by the volume of people.
            As we advertise that we do not take groups, in the interest of those that chose to book because of this fact we must adhere to our policies.
            Over recent years in our experience multiple family bookings ( 2 or more), or groups of any kind no matter how nice the people are do generate high noise levels simply due to the volume of people together, which opposes what we advertise as our site being.

In conclusion our site is not suitable for groups of any kind, and we no longer accept multiple unit booking.
            Graham

Comment

Originally posted by jacsprat View Post
              Hahaha!
              Yes, it does look wonderful. I'd expect a couple of Chippendale dancers to feed me a peeled grapes breakfast-in-bed at that price (while fanning me with palm fronds of course). Hmmm, actually, I'd forsake the discount for that scenario...
              Jacsprat
              LOL I'm sure there must be a few Chippendale lookalikes on this forum!

This looks a beautiful site. Whatever the weather. Very handy for us as well.
              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by jacsprat View Post
                Hahaha!
                Jacsprat
                just trying to find my grape peeling gloves and plastic pinny! need you to fill in a risk assessment form of course and I will need insurance indemnity against any grape related injury,a COSHH assessment will need to be done for the disposal of skins and pips in an environmentally acceptable way,with the necessary waste disposal forms duly signed by supplier and receiver of said peeled Grapes.suitable transport containers for grapes and grape related products will need to be sourced along with the correct IATA labels. Palm fronds are tricky as many varieties are on the WWF restricted export list and so only available under license----how about a packet of crisps and a brown ale in the Dog and duck,its much easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                  just trying to find my grape peeling gloves and plastic pinny! need you to fill in a risk assessment form of course and I will need insurance indemnity against any grape related injury,a COSHH assessment will need to be done for the disposal of skins and pips in an environmentally acceptable way,with the necessary waste disposal forms duly signed by supplier and receiver of said peeled Grapes.suitable transport containers for grapes and grape related products will need to be sourced along with the correct IATA labels. Palm fronds are tricky as many varieties are on the WWF restricted export list and so only available under license----how about a packet of crisps and a brown ale in the Dog and duck,its much easier?
                  Now then, Ian, where is your sense of romance? Brown ale? Pleeeeaaase! A bottle of best bubbly at the very least, to go with those crisps.
                  Carpe diem! :)

Comment

It is lovely but it is over my budget as a single person. Sorry Ian with the Romahome crowd.. once we hit travelodge prices I turn away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tentpeg View Post
                      It is lovely but it is over my budget as a single person. Sorry Ian with the Romahome crowd.. once we hit travelodge prices I turn away.
                      I understand Jenny! its in the higher price bracket,but with those posh facilities and that view and good beaches,I strongly fancy this for next year!

Comment

Actually would quite like a meet if in the summer... in a field with a tap and a septic tank disposal. This means you have the field to yourself and might even find a site that would allow a fire.

It would be great to have a meet and have a fire!!

Facilities in the winter or the cold and wet are important but not in the summer. I know though most people are completely wedded to the idea of a hook up .... and toilet facilities.
                        Last edited by Tentpeg; 22-08-2012, 21:52.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
                          LOL I'm sure there must be a few Chippendale lookalikes on this forum!
                          I doubt it, more like Chip and Dale

Comment

I think we will need to find the volume button on Evie before we are welcome there it does look a lovely site though
                            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                              I think we will need to find the volume button on Evie before we are welcome there it does look a lovely site though
                              I think it would be perfect for you all!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X