As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor showers...brrr!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor showers...brrr!

Now that we have our lovely little R20 AND a heater to use with EHU, I'm really looking forward to winter camping...except for one thing.

Methinks a shower in our nylon awning will be a tad bracing when there is ice or snow outside!
    Carpe diem! :)

Not only that, many sites have no heating in their shower blocks.

That's why I love Kingsbury Water Park with the underfloor heating in the showers.

Comment

Thats why I go to Caravan Club sites in winter,they are good.
      You can always phone and enquire about the facilities before you book.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

So it won't be Spartan conditions for Susan then. Whew!
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

I certainly won't be complaining this autumn or winter....

This will be my first-ever winter of hot water washes thanks to my first gas hob and the added luxury of heating too - sheer bliss! Previously it was cold water, kitchen roll, shower gel and a loud gasp, occasionally the lukewarm contents of a hot water bottle if wilding with others and other times, no water at all until it thawed mid-afternoon.

Even after 8 months, I'm still not used to such luxury and often forget as I stand poised over my bowl of icy water, bracing myself...

Comment

Yikes

Best stay clear of the extra chilling mint fragnanced showel-gels and shampoos then, in that cold you will need all the heat you can get ;-)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X