As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping track of time

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping track of time

Since Mr S has kindly started the ball rolling about meets and rallies for next year, it has made me realise I need a 2013 diary...already!

Is there a SMHF (or similar diary) or calendar? This would be a great asset and possibly a nice little earner for the forum. Perhaps containing pictures of interesting camping vehicles, tents, etc and maybe the odd photo of some of the happy campers?

Just an early in the morning thought! After all, Christmas is a coming.
    Carpe diem! :)

not that I know of .. but nothing stopping someone putting one together ... if enough people are interested ..
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

There are numerous companies who offer an online service for creating bespoke calendars. You just upload the images you want to use, pick a calendar template from a selection, add in any special dates and then they print it out and send it to you. I did one for Mrs Huff as a christmas present last year.

I believe you can get a discount for bulk orders so if we wanted to band together im sure we could get it organised.
      Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Time

I know exactly what you mean about trying to fit everythnig in and needing a diary already for the next year!
        Time goes by so so fast its crazy..

P.S I waked into a pub that was advertising/promoting Christmas bookings already. They also had a small xmas tree next the big 'book now' book!

Comment

Related, but not...
          The electronic vBulletin/forum calendar (obtained by the 'Calendar' link at the top of the page, seems only to show the member's birthdays at the moment, and doesn't appear to show into next year yet. It appears to allow members to add events, so maybe we could make more use of it if it would extend into next year?

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
            Related, but not...
            The electronic vBulletin/forum calendar (obtained by the 'Calendar' link at the top of the page, seems only to show the member's birthdays at the moment, and doesn't appear to show into next year yet. It appears to allow members to add events, so maybe we could make more use of it if it would extend into next year?
            I just had a look at the calendar, the Easter2012 meet is there, but there is no option to select 2013 yet.

But re the birthdays being listed, it occurs to me that Graham did not need to ask us to choose dates for the 2000th member competition - as most of us seemed to choose our own birthday, a quick glance at the calendar would suffice! Although it would have been a bit tough on those with birthdays at the other end of the year, I suppose they needed a chance to bid as well
            Sue

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X